Chanel is launching a new serum in the Hydra Beauty range.
Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
Buy CHANEL Hydra Beauty Micro Serum on Fragrenza Perfumes
With HYDRA BEAUTY Micro Sérum, CHANEL is reinventing hydration. The first serum formed from camellia microbubbles, it was born from an exclusive and patented technology, derived from microfluidics. This revolutionary technology makes it possible to create active bubbles within the formula, the purity of which is preserved until application. In perfect affinity with the skin, the microbubbles merge with it and release their precious camellia extract for continuous hydration and an intense plumping effect. The unique texture of HYDRA BEAUTY Micro Sérum offers a completely new sensory experience.
Benefits of Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
Continuously hydrated for 24 hours and ideally protected, the skin is saturated with water. Smooth and plump, it is radiant with youth.
After a month of daily application, the level of skin hydration increases up to 33% *. The epidermis is deeply impregnated **.
After only 4 applications, the stratum corneum is plumped up.
The skin is visibly plumped: + 32% plumping effect ***.
* Instrumental evaluation on 22 women (forearm – average case) on 5 strips of the stratum corneum.
** 5 strips of the stratum corneum.
*** Ex-vivo evaluation, after 4 applications (n = 9) – Average measurement of the thickness of the stratum corneum.
At the heart of the formula, 3 powerful active ingredients.
• Camellia Alba OFA *, a new exclusive lipid extract **, preserved in its purest form, at the heart of the microbubbles. It provides an intense plumping effect and strengthens both hydration and protection of the skin.
• Camellia Alba PFA ***, the emblematic active ingredient of the HYDRA BEAUTY line, made from camellia. Highly hydrating, it helps the skin to replenish and maintain its water content in the heart of the cells.
• Blue Ginger PFA ***, a powerful antioxidant, protects the skin against free radicals and strengthens its cellular self-defense system.
* OleoFractioned Active ingredient.
** International patent application filed.
*** PFA: PolyFractionation of Active Ingredients. A process specific to CHANEL allowing the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic active ingredients.
On perfectly cleansed skin, apply a drop of the texture by depositing it in 5 or 6 points.
Smooth from the inside out, then pat gently with your fingertips to promote penetration and increase radiance.
Use before daily skincare to reinforce its moisturizing efficiency.
Find it at the best price at our cosmetic partner: Hydra Beauty – Fragrenza Perfumes as well as all CHANEL brand products .